Monday, February 27, 2012

Another beautiful day here today with the sun shinning and the temperature in the mid 60's. We have had a very mild winter but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have some snow before April.

My daffidol's are blooming and I brought 3 blooms in the house to enjoy.

Today was errand day for me and I should have just stayed home. I think we all have days like this but it is so frustrating. Forgot my phone, Sam's card, Craft 2000 card for starters. I now have everything ready to try again tomorrow.

Wednesday I am having surgery on my eye for scar tissue from a 2 year ago Cataract surgery. Should be a simple procedure and painless. I have lost most of my vision in that eye - thinking I just needed my glasses changed. Hard to adjust to using 1 good eye and 1 you can barely see out of but much better than losing sight in both eyes.

This is an attempt to get started back to blogging when a friend recently started a blog of her own.

No comments: